So I have done a couple of these posts, but listening to some relaxing music puts me into a thankful thought provoking mood...so here are a few of my favorite things!
1. The Colbie Caillat cd "Coco"-if you like mellow music, this one is for you! I have really been enjoying some of her not so well known songs on her cd such as: "Feelings show" and "Midnight bottle"...very relaxing!
2. Amazing Campus for Christ staff! Today I was able to sit and have coffee with an amazing woman of God (Dorrie, hehe) and felt at such peace while chatting with her! I felt like I was chatting with an old girlfriend!
3. New friendships formulating: Many of my most beloved friends graduated so I will admit it was and still is hard, but am incrediably thankful for text messaging and phone dates! However, I am also ever so thankful the friendship that has formulated between Sarah and I (you know who you are lovely!)...and some of the other wonderful students here at Queen's thankyou, I love you all!
4. The fall! This morning on the way to Sarah's (we had a brekfast with all the female DGL's with Elaine and Dorrie at the church) I was in awe of the beauty of fall before me. So in awe I had to stop and pick up one of the leaves (a beautiful red one)...God is soo cool!
5. Amazing sermons from Alex P! Such a good speaker and God revealed to me the beauty of His gospel again last night...such a wonderful state to be in when you are leading people into worship (2 girls told me after how happy I looked up there) I was in my element that's for sure, praising Him for all He has done!
6. Wonderful Hymns "Great is thy faithfulness" "Before the throne of God above"...need I say more?
7. Fresh roasted red pepper hummus from the farmers market!
8. It's pumpkin spice latte season at Starbucks.
9. My RC Sproul book has finally come in! Chosen by God...I cannot wait to crack it open!
10. Summit (an awesome fall retreat) is only a week away!!!
These are a few of my favorite things.