Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lessons Learned

So being at home for one day I have already learned some interesting lessons.

1. I learned how to defend a round house kick to the face (there are 3 ways).
2. I realized that I really don't enjoy t.v. that much. I dislike the things our culture idolizes/some of the things our culture is teaching infants to adults.
3. Even Buster Baxter on Arthur needs to hear about Jesus (He got bitter when Binky told his joke, hearing about Jesus, would help him to forgive and not hold a grudge).
4. Rest is important and boundaries are essential.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ah ha ha
i love how you get sick of adult tv messages so you watch arthur.

Unknown said...

haha yeah and even Arthur was not satisfying.

Shaun and Holly said...

Ugh! Athur = rot! heehee...can you tell I don't like that show?!! :)

Sarah said...

OH miss amanda your so cute