Sunday, June 21, 2009

babble, babble, babble

I seem to be in a season of learning right now. Well according to Proverbs 1:5:

Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance

I should never stop learning. I hope one day to come back and reflect on my blog.

1. "Ordering your private world" and Changes that heal" are amazing books
2. Proverbs is insightful and practical
3. I am eagear to start a library
4. I am a typical girl who thinks to much about things and often confuse myself :P
5. I am accepting the fact that I need more rest than what others may
6. God is helping me gain a healthier understanding of the good, bad, work and rest
7. I enjoy resume writing and am thankful for the opportunities and experiences God has taken me though to mold me into the person I am today
8. Is thankful for the constant reminder from Jesus that I am righteous, not because of what I have done, but because of what Christ has done for me :)
9. Is seeing God broaden her interests
10. Is happy she got to use the cilantro she has been growing in her Indian food today!
11. Enjoys being proactive
12. I am learning that its ok not to agree with people's opinions and convictions, however I need to learn to communicate that in grace (so help me God)
13. Seems to break out into third person every so often, ha!

No comments: