Monday, January 17, 2011

Hope

I lit a candle this afternoon with a heavy heart. This candle is symbolic of hope to me right now.
I am not usually one to write two posts in one day. But today, I had to.
I am mourning the loss of a sweet boy I used to work with that had cerebral palsy. Confined to a wheelchair for his life and unable to communicate.

My heart is aching. Such a wonderful little guy with a beautiful spirit. And though my heart is aching, its also assured that my sweet little friend is in a much better place fully restored dancing and singing with His Maker. As Jeremy Camp says in the video, "there will be a day". For now your day has come! No more pain dear Anthony, no more tears, dance, run, sing and talk forevermore!

Here's not to forget my merciful God in all this. Without Him, we have no hope. To Him be the honor and glory.

No comments: