1. Retreats-After a week of school madness (something due Wed, Thur and Fri) I was looking forward to the Spring Retreat Campus for Christ took to Camp IAWAH this weekend. I am SOOO thankful for fellowship with AMAZING people, a time of reflection and relaxation.
2. Board Games or any game! What is it with Christians and games? I have no idea why I am such a board/card game fanatic, but I am always looking for new games to play!
3. The Jambaee- My new fave instrument and something I desperately need to learn how to play (once I learn the guitar lol). I really think that on Christ's return He should have a jambaee entrance (alongside the trumphet of course)...but that's not for me to say!
4. Investing into people's lives-Whether it be through spending time with them, praying with or for them, or even financially sowing into their lives, I really enjoy doing each one of these things.
5. Cooking (especially for others)-I LOVE hunting for new recipes! I could spend hrs in Chapters looking at Cookbooks for new meals to try!
6. Life (kind of cliche I know!) but, I enjoy learning and experiencing new things. I like adventures (ha sounds like I am creating a profile for dating!) and sometimes doing things that scare the crap out of me!
7. My future family (is it weird that I am praying for them now?). Well too late! I have already started. Lately God has really been laying it on my heart to pray for my children, that they will come to know Christ at a young age, be a witness to many and be firmly rooted in the Lord. I have also been praying that my family as a whole will be bound by the love of Christ.
8. Gain Laundry Detergant-Random I know, however I am picky about how my laundry smells (lol). The best part was coming home after my retreat and throwing a coulpe of loads in and once it was dry sniffing every towel and then hoping into nice warm, fresh smelling p.j's!
9. Being Organized! I like things going back where they belong and things being clean. If you know me, you will know that I try to keep alot of my things organized. I really can't stand clutter...thus why I love organization!
10. Lastly-A good book, blanket, cup of tea and a comfy chair=PRICELESS!