Monday, August 16, 2010

things i like

1. TOMS! They are really cute and super comfy (perfect when you have a job that has you on your feet for 8-10hrs) I already own the black canvas ones but am eyeing these guys: http://bit.ly/9NFEl1 (love the yellow and for fall, how wonderful!)
2. Organic foods: Ok this weekend I ate more Organic food than what I usually do (just b/c it's usually more pricey) but many of these foods where either on sale or something my roomie left behind.
What did I eat you ask: Organic carrots, apple sauce and shreddies (YUM!)
3. Blueberry bagels: LOVE! I went looking for some breakfast food for work and found some bagels made in the IGA bakery and they smelt amazing and were soo fresh! Can't wait for break tomorrow morning ;D
4. HSM 3 (Yep, I admit, I like the corny songs too, I will belt them out at the top of my lungs when no one is around ;)
5. Biking really early in the morning. Srsly if I was more awake and it wasn't for the weirdos I'd bike longer, It's kinda cool biking down the middle of St. Cat's through all the red lights just b/c you can :)

No comments: