Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When words won't do

image: http://reepicheep-ajf.blogspot.com

Why do I have a sketch of a little mouse on my blogpost you ask?
And NO I haven't been sketching the little mouse in my apt {if he still resides here}
I have better things to do with my time.

Back to the point of this post, I went and saw the new Narnia movie last night: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Let me just say AWESOME MOVIE!

What really hit me the most was at the end {if you haven't seen this movie and plan to, stop reading NOW}

They were sailing towards Aslan's home {my friend and I both let out a sigh at the beauty}
Upon arriving Reepicheep asked Aslan if he could enter his home.

Aslan responded with a yes and how noble Reepicheep was.

This is the part that got me. I was clenching my coat fighting sobs and tears.

Reepicheep went on to say how it would be an HONOUR for him to enter Aslan's home.

Why the tears you ask?

Reepicheep's love for Aslan was so pure, so geninue, so real, He loved no one more.

In that, God showed me a glimpse of what it would be like to stand before Him on that day. Though I have no idea how I will respond then {ie. silence, sobbing, dancing...etc}, last night He left my heart overflowing with joy and at an utter loss for words.

Thank you Lord for using Reepicheep to reveal your amazingness to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.