Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hope, what is it?

Hello Everyone,

This is a word I've wrestled with for quite some time. We tell each other to have faith or hope, but to what extent do we mean? So I've decided after some prayer and seeing what God has been up to in my life that I want to do an intense study on "hope"

Why I'm doing this:
  1. Well first of all, a word study never hurt anyone. Especially if it means me digging deeper into God's word, clinging to His cross and fully trusting in Him. I want those things as they will deepen my relationship with Him.
  2. We all want to know there is some sort of hope to cling onto right? Especially in those challenging situations, but what does that mean? What does that look like practically?
  3. Also, this time of year {good ol winter} we see less of the sun. Lack of vitamin D and if you are like me and work 9-5 you may see very little Mr.Sun {insert Seasonal Affective Disorder here}.
  4. I want to look back on hard times and KNOW that there is HOPE and I want others to be able to do the same.
So in the meanwhile, comment away on what "HOPE" is for you and I'll start up a new blog with my first post defining hope from the world's and God's perspective. Now enjoy the fact that God loves you just as you are, let the words Josh Groban sings, sink deep.


No comments: