Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On Valentines Day...

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. A day spent on chocolate, roses and all other kinds of commercial products.

Now being a single on this day, my Facebook status should probably resemble something of the like: "happy singles awareness day".

But this year, my heart isn't feeling that. However my heart isn't longing to be in a relationship either. It's actually quite content right where it is.

This is not to say I don't think the commercial part of valentines day gets a little much, as I do. However I think there has been a lot of negativity towards those who are in love from singles maybe due to jealousy. I can say, that has been the case for me for quite some time.

So, without further ado I say Happy Valentines Day tomorrow! Enjoy celebrating with your loved ones! I know I will be ;)

No comments: