Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year


So today I opened up shop (by that I mean Second Cup) and was getting annoyed with the music selection (same songs everyday!). So I decided to flip through and see what I could find. "Contemporary...no"
"Jazz...no" (big shock, I know!)
"Christmas jazz" (umm YES!)

I selected that station and to my delight came on Charlie Brown's Christmas! YES!
As I stacked some java jackets and hummed away I got thinking there is truly something magical about this season. People really seem to come alive (the majority that is).

I had several customers come in when White Christmas was playing and they were all humming away and in good spirits. Definitely fueled my energy for that eaaarly shift and put me in good spirits :)

No comments: